News

Dec 31, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Closes Second and Final Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Dec 20, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Change in Accounting Policy


Read more
Nov 16, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Proceeds with Private Placement


Read more
Oct 23, 2012
Exploration Update on the Bathurst Option JV Base Metals Project, Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
Oct 05, 2012
Early Warning News Release for Harry Barr, Chairman and CEO of El Nino Ventures Inc.


Read more
Oct 05, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Oct 02, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. announces a 45.4 metre drill intersection assaying 8.49% Zinc, 0.18% Copper, 4.58% Lead, 0.59 gpt Gold and 152.2 gpt Silver at the Murray Brook Deposit, New Brunswick


Read more
Sep 26, 2012
El Niño Ventures retains Renmark Financial Communications


Read more
Sep 07, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces Private Placement Increase to $3,000,000 and Amendment to the Terms


Read more
Sep 06, 2012
El Nino Announces completion of its 35% Earn-In, Receives Notice of option to earn additional 15% (for a total of 50%), Murray Brook Polymetalic Project, New Brunswick, Canada


Read more
Aug 28, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. announces a 122 metre thick mineralized interval of massive sulfide mineralization assaying 6.15% Zinc, 0.10% Copper, 1.92% Lead, 0.64 gpt Gold and 70.6 gpt Silver at the Murray Brook Deposit, New Brunswick


Read more
Aug 14, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. announces a 4.3% Zinc, 1.4% Lead and 54 g/t Silver over 81 Metres at the Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
Jul 30, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. announces a 10.34 % Zinc, 126.0 gpt Silver, 0.29 % Copper, 1.396 gpt Gold and 4.11% Lead drill intersection over 13 Metres at Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
Jul 17, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Drills 9.23 % Zinc, 108.7 gpt Silver, 0.18 % Copper, 0.336 gpt gold and 2.58% Lead Over 31 Metres at Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
Jun 27, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. continues to intersect High Grade Zinc, Gold and Silver Over Significant Intervals at Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
Jun 25, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces $2,000,000 Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Jun 05, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Announces High Grade Zinc, Gold and Silver intersections over significant intervals from the Phase II 18,000 metre Drill Program at Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit, in Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
May 17, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Announces High Grade Zinc, Lead and Silver on Phase II 18,000 metre Drill Program at Murray Brook Polymetallic Deposit, in the Bathurst Mining Camp, New Brunswick


Read more
May 14, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces $2,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
May 11, 2012
El Niño Announces Initial 50% Earn-In for Murray Brook Project, Bathurst New Brunswick; Gives Notice to Earn Additional 20%


Read more
Apr 24, 2012
Exploration Update on the Bathurst Mining Camp (BMC) Base Metals Project, Tri-Party Agreement, New Brunswick


Read more
Apr 20, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces New Independent Director


Read more
Apr 18, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces Over Subscription in Third and Final Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Apr 17, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces SEDAR Filing of NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate for the Murray Brook Zn-Cu-Pb-Ag-Au Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp, NB


Read more
Apr 04, 2012
Early Warning News Release for Harry Barr, President and CEO of El Nino Ventures Inc.


Read more
Apr 03, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Closes Second Tranche of Financing for Exploration Program on Murray Brook Polymetallic Project, New Brunswick


Read more
Mar 27, 2012
2012 Exploration Program on the Murray Brook Polymetallic Base Metals Project, New Brunswick


Read more
Feb 28, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Announces an Initial NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate for the Murray Brook Zn-Cu-Pb-Ag-Au Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp, NB


Read more
Feb 17, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Feb 02, 2012
El Niño Ventures Inc. Proceeding with $1,500,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement


Read more
Jan 23, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Announces Additional High Grade Zinc, Lead and Silver Over Broad Intervals at the Murray Brook Deposit, Bathurst Mining Camp


Read more
Jan 16, 2012
El Nino Ventures Inc. Continues to Intersect High Grade Zinc, Lead and Silver Over Broad Intercepts at the Murray Brook Deposit, in the Bathurst Mining Camp


Read more